Friday 24 November 2017

Book Week

My grin was wider that my face, and my teeth in its pristine order. I was ecstatic to be dressed up, and to see everyone's magnificent costumes. So much time and effort went into these costumes, I couldn't believe my eyes!

My heart was pounding... I wasn't ready for the parade! The results were in, who had the two best costumes in room nine? DRUM ROLL PLEASE... Mac as Mr Stink, and Isabella as The Queen Of Hearts! Not really minding that I didn't win, I kindly congratulate Mac and Isabella for their achievements.

The 'These People Love Reading' activity is next, it is announced that room nine is having Kat Merewether as our person that loves reading! Kat is the author and illustator of the 'Kuwi The Kiwi' series. Kat taught us a couple of things: How to draw expressions , and Kat also read us hew new book 'Kiwicorn'!

Room nine and the rest of Pirongia School really appreciated all the hard work Mrs Bryant put into book week 2017.

Here is my costume on book day, I was Pippi Longstocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment