Friday 18 August 2017

The Goose

                                                          The Goose By Libby


It screamed at the little girl. Looking it cautiously in the eye, his yellow eyes glared at me, giving me the warning to run. He looked malicious and ready to fight. I had to run…

Squabbling at me, he took one graceful step towards me. Staring forlornly at me, my brother stood there in a gaze - not doing anything at all! The creature made a deafening squeal, piercing my eardrums with the hideous noise.

His steps looked careful, edging closer to me. His pace had picked up, now he was a speeding train - or a bullet aiming for its target… and that target was me!

Sneakily creeping toward me, my toes tingle as the thought of the animal biting my innocent little toes horrifies me! Crunch!  Slimy saliva covers my toe, slowly realizing the pesky goose had taken a nibble out of my toe! I try to wiggle my toe - it wouldn’t budge…

I did this writing with the help of Mrs Strathern’s great feed-forward and feed-back to help lift the level of my words and gems.
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment